The rear deck of the new XL MGX: Lightweight expands from 102 inches wide to 120 inches wide using two 8-inch air cylinders, eliminating an over width return trip. Featuring a 16-tire-group design and user-friendly features, the MGX: Lightweight is sure to deliver many hauling options for your toughest loads.
Enjoy the loading advantages of the 21 feet and 4 inches of clear deck space.
Kingpin settings are compliant with California’s kingpin law.
5-foot bucket well with plate on the bottom allows excavators to ride low
Beaver tail at rear, steel or aluminum hook-on ramps available
Gooseneck fenders double as loading ramps, enabling loading of equipment such as scrapers on the gooseneck.
Grote sealed wiring harness
Walking beam suspension uses greaseless bushings
Lightweight design for impressive payload capacity
Back to List
XL 100 MGX: Lightweight
- 100,000 LB OVERALL
- CONCENTRATED: 100,000 LB IN 15'
- 10' 5" LOW-PROFILE NECK
- removable gooseneck
- 50" 5TH WHEEL HEIGHT
- 98" SWING CLEARANCE
- 16" KING PIN SETTING
- scraper fenders
- WORK LIGHT AT REAR OF GOOSENECK
- 130K FLANGE, 100K WEB
- 23' 1" long (21' 4" clear deck)
- (2) 15" Fabricated I-BEAMS
- 23" LOADED DECK HEIGHT
- 8" GROUND CLEARANCE
- 1O" I-BEAM CORSS MEMBERS ON 24" CENTERS
- (4) D-RINGS PER SIDE
- 1 3/4" RAISED APITONG DECKING
- TOOLBOX AT FRONT WITH EXPANDED METAL
- 5' BUCKET WELL AT REAR WITH STEEL PLATED BOTTOM
- 11' 11" LONG
- BEAVER TAIL WITH TRACTION AIDS
- 33" loaded deck height
- EXPANDS FROM 102" WIDE TO 120" WIDE
- (2) 8" AIR CYLINDERS TO EXPAND AND RETRACT
- 40" BOLSTERS BETWEEN AXLES
OVERALL LENGTH & WIDTH
- OVERALL LENGTH: 45' 5"
- OVERALL WIDTH: 102"
- (4) 25,000 LB NOMINAL
- 69" SPACING
- 2s1m with air brakes on 4 axles
- DISC BRAKES
WHEELS & TIRES
- 6.75 X 17.5 STEEL RIMS
- 215/ 75R/ 17.5 H RATED TIRES
- 12V SEALED GROTE HARNESS
- RUBBER MOUNTED LED LIGHTS
- 1 MID-TURN SIGNAL PER SIDE
- 2 CLEARANCE LIGHTS PER SIDE
- 7 POLE ELECTRICAL SOCKET
- 2 TAIL LIGHT PACKAGE WITH ALUMINUM COVER
- BLACK, IH RED, OR CAT YELLOW
- AIR & ELECTRIC DONE AFTER PAINT
- MANY CUSTOM OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Back to List